Firefighters tackle Eastbourne tumble dryer blaze
Firefighters have tackled a tumble dryer fire in Eastbourne this afternoon (March 10).
Two crews from Eastbourne attended the scene on Colwood Crescent at around 4.20pm.
They used breathing equipment and a hose reel to extinguish the flames before leaving the scene.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.