Dr Aniko Lazar DMD MSc
Principal Dental Surgeon at First Choice Dental Clinic and Implant Centre
I am passionate about improving people’s smiles through high quality, pain free dentistry.
99% of the population hates the dentist; the remaining 1% feels OK, although the majority of this last percent are dentists. So many people have got anxieties because of previous bad experiences and they need to be reassured of this anxiety. This is why my mission is to change the attitude towards dentistry and turn the fearful visits to the dentist to a relaxed and satisfactory experience.
I established and lead First Choice Dental Clinic in Eastbourne where I gathered special equipment and skills alike to provide pain-free dentistry in a caring and relaxed environment. I have a friendly and caring team who all have the same desire to give our patients the best experience possible and we pride ourselves on this care.
First Choice Dental Clinic provides a wide range of private treatments:
- General and cosmetic dental treatments (fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures)
- Root canal treatments
- Dental implants and surgical interventions
- Crystal Air Abrasion (no drill cavity preparation)
- The Wand (pain-free local anaesthesia)
- Safe Amalgam filling removal
- Gum treatment by specialist
- Sedation by specialist
- Low radiation small and full mouth x-rays
First Choice Dental Clinic and Implant Centre
16 Lushington Road, Eastbourne BN21 4LL
Tel: 01323 410 414
For more information visit http://www.firstchoicedentalclinic.com