East Sussex Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service an educational event called the Indoor Nature Trail will be held on Saturday October 11 between 11am-5pm at East Dean Village Hall, Village Green Lane, Off Gilberts Drive, East Dean, BN20 0DJ.
The day is expected to be an exciting day of events, talks and stalls in aid of East Sussex Wildlife Rescue. This is a great opportunity to learn a lot about the wildlife in East Sussex and the valuable work being undertaken by a number of organisations in helping to deal with a wide variety of wildlife related issues.
Various charity and conservation stalls will be present including:
• East Sussex Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service (www.wildlifeambulance.org)
• British Divers Marine Life Rescue (www.bdmlr.org.uk)
• Sussex Ornithological Society (www.sos.org.uk)
• Kent Reptile and Amphibian Group (www.kentarg.org)
• Sussex Bat Group
There will be various stalls including:
• Lucy O’Donnell - Wildlife Photography
• Susan Taylor - Wildlife Artist (www.susan-taylor.co.uk)
• Jenny Steer - Seagull photography and founder of www.iloveseagulls.com
• Carrick Made - Handmade bags, accessories and more with a wildlife theme!
• East Sussex WRAS’s Children’s arts and crafts to make and take home.
There will also be guest speakers throughout the day including:
• Trevor Weeks MBE from East Sussex Wildlife Rescue,
• East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service’s Specialist Large Animal Rescue Team
• Sussex Ornithological Society - bird ringing and migration
Gail Austen Price PhD Student - how we identify species
• British Divers Marine Life Rescue
• Sussex Badger Vaccination Project
• Sussex Mammal Group - Dormouse Work in Sussex.
Tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for children and include refreshments and a pasta based buffet meal. To book call 01825 873003 or email email@example.com
Founder, East Sussex WRAS