The following planning applications have been received by Wealden District Council:
• Sanders, Milton Street, Wilmington - retrospective application for temporary stationing of a caravan.
• Land adjacent to 19 Farne Close - change of use of land to residential curtilage with associated fencing and gate.
• Little Marshfoot Farmhouse, Mill Road - change of use from holiday accommodation to sue as a separate dwelling and revocation of planning obligation.
• Land adjoining Red Tiles, 32A Ingrams Way - change of use to residential curtilage and construction of new detached brickwork double garage with tiled pitched roof.
• 10 Gemma Close - porch to front elevation.
• Land opposite 14 and 16 Coopers Way - reduce and reshape crowns by 30 per cent of two oak trees within tree preservation order (Hailsham) number 22, 1995.
• 10 Beechwood Close - single storey rear extension with pitched roofs.
• 2 Bellbanks Bungalow, Bellbanks Road - loft conversion with rear dormer.
• Pond at Wentworth Close - fell one oak tree and one ash tree and reduce back one further oak to monolith within tree preservation order (Hailsham) number 65, 1991.
• Erreys, Stunts Green - building one to be converted into two bedroom main dwelling. Building two to be converted into one bedroom granny annexe. Building three to be converted into office space.
• 29 Greenleaf Gardens - proposed replacement single storey extension to front with pitched roof and associated external alterations.
WILLINGDON AND JEVINGTON
• 54 Church Street, Willingdon - proposed utility room to the rear of property.