The following planning applications have been received by Wealden District Council:
• Copyhold (barn), The Street - conversion of barn and extension to form dwelling, construction of garage.
• Starnash Farmhouse, Coldharbour Road, Upper Dicker - bed and breakfast use.
• Stonehill Barn, Stonehill - construction of replacement stable building and tractor store.
• Coldthorn Barn, Coldthorn Lane - addition of en suite bathroom to first floor master bedroom.
• Western Road Recreation Ground - extension to and refurbishment of cricket pavilion.
• 39 Summerheath Road - single storey rear extension.
• 10 Gemma Close - conservatory at rear.
• Swallow Business Park, land to west of Hackhurst Lane Industrial Estate - construct a commercial building with associated landscaping and parking.
• 2 Oaklands Close - conversion of roof void into two bedrooms including hip to gable at rear together with insertion of velux roof windows to front and side roof slopes.
• 3 Isfield Mill Close, Stone Cross - first floor extension over existing garage.
• Red Lion, Lion Hill, Stone Cross - reconfiguration of parking and additional parking area to the rear of the public house, together with extended decking area and associated landscaping.
• Upper Standard Cottage, Rattle Road - garage to front of property.
WILLINGDON AND JEVINGTON
• 7 Tas Combe Way - single storey extension at rear.
• 34 Anderida Road - single storey extension to the rear and associated alterations.
• 56 Huggetts Lane - single storey extension to the side and associated alterations.
• 2 The Green Walk - move fence to enclose front and service road.
15 Farmlands Way - single storey extension at front.