The following planning applications have been received by Wealden District Council:
• Land off Coldharbour Road, Upper Dicker - amendment to Section 106 agreement attached to planning permission WD/2003/1911/F.
• Lakeside, 4 Bellbanks Bungalows, Bellbanks Road - single storey extension to side elevation and formation of new access and driveway.
• Plot 2, Sandbanks Place - remove one acacia tree within tree preservation order number TPO/2013/0015.
• 63 Hawthylands Road - crown reduce by 25 per cent two ash trees and one oak tree within tree preservation order number 39, 2008.
• Anatevka, Lower Horsebridge - first floor extension to side.
• Bank House, Gardner Street - change of use from A1 to A2.
• 12 Dover Road - conservatory at side and porch at front.
• Corner of Dittons road and St Michael’s Close, Stone Cross - pair of three bedroomed semi detached houses together with crossover and four parking spaces.