Now, here is something a bit different.
In thinking about the ‘end times’ and the return of Jesus Christ into the world, someone (I am not sure who) has put these ideas together.
Ten Things God Won’t Ask On That Day
• God won’t ask what kind of car you drove, He’ll ask how many people you drove who didn’t have transporation.
• God won’t ask the square footage of your house, He’ll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
• God won’t ask about the clothes in your cupboard, He’ll ask how many people you helped to clothe.
• God won’t ask what your highest salary was, He’ll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
• God won’t ask what your job title was, He’ll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
• God won’t ask how many friends you had, He’ll ask how you treated your neighbours.
• God won’t ask about the colour of your skin, He’ll ask about the content of your personality.
• God won’t ask you why it took you so long to seek salvation. He’ll be so proud that you chose to follow in the footsteps of Jesus and that He will take you to your mansion in heaven.
• God won’t have to ask how many people you talked to about this, He already knows whether or not you are ashamed to share Him with your friends.
Scripture says, ‘Each of us will give an account of himself to God’ (Romans 14, 12).
Makes you think.