A 12-year-old boy who went missing in Langney over the weekend, has been found.
Terry Bailey, known as Cash, was last seen walking from his address in Sorrel Drive, on Sunday evening (July 31).
Sussex Police put out a statement this evening (August 1) to say Cash had been found safe and well.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.