Kitchen fire in Eastbourne

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Share this article

Firefighters attended an Eastbourne property yesterday (Sunday, July 19) after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

Crews arrived at the scene just after 12.45pm in Upper Avenue.

A spokesman for East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said a pan of fat caught fire in the kitchen at the property.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at

2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display

3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.