The Lion Hotels is offering deserving families in East Sussex free entry to a charity barbecue on Friday (August 21).
Lion Hotels chairman Sheikh Abid-Gulzar is organising the barbecue at the Boship Farm Lions Hotel on the A22 at Hailsham between 2-6pm.
There will be family entertainment - including the Sea Gypsies belly dancers - plus the chance to sit around the picturesque lake and play with some of his animals, including llamas, rhias and sheep.
He is charging £5 per person or £15 for a family (maximum of four people) and he will cover all the costs with every penny raised going to two Sussex charities.
They are the Polegate-based Children with Cancer Fund and SASBAH - Sussex Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus - which is based at Worthing and Gun Hill and is celebrating its 50th birthday in 2015.
Mr Gulzar is offering a maximum of 20 families the chance to attend for free - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why your family deserves a free day out.
It may be because a member of your family has gone through a tough time in recent months, or you may want to say a special thank you to a friend or a family member.
Tickets for the barbecue are also available to the general public, and can be obtained by calling 07710 934 574.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.