Firefighters tackled a house fire in Eastbourne last night (Sunday, April 17) after a blaze broke out in an upstairs bedroom.
Two crews from Eastbourne Fire Station were called to a house in Carisbrooke Close in Langney at around 8.08pm.
They used breathing equipment, a hose reel and firefighting foam to tackle the accidental fire.
A man was treated by paramedics at the scene after suffering from smoke inhalation.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.