A woman had to be treated by paramedics following a cooker fire in Hailsham this afternoon (Thursday, January 26).
Firefighters from Eastbourne attended the scene in Mill Road at around 12.15pm.
A spokeswoman for East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said the woman who was tended to by paramedics was treated for smoke inhalation following the small fire in the kitchen.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.