Fire breaks out in Stone Cross home

A fire broke out in a Stone Cross property this afternoon (Thursday).

Thursday, 30th January 2020, 1:56 pm
Updated Thursday, 30th January 2020, 3:30 pm
Photo by Dan Jessup Photo by Dan Jessup SUS-200130-134423001

Crews rushed to the house in Rattle Road where a blaze ha sparked in the chimney at about 12pm.

Multiple fire engines including an aerial ladder platform were called and firefighters used buckets of water, a thermal camera and flexipack to extinguish the flames.

No injuries or serious damage had been caused, said East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service.

Photo by Dan Jessup SUS-200130-134435001