Fire at house in Old Town

Fire
Fire

Firefighters from Eastbourne were called to a fire in a bedroom at a house in Osbourne Road last night (Sunday).

They received a call at 7.37pm.

A spokesperson for East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was caused by electrics and was accidental.

Nobody was hurt.

* Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1 Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk

2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ Eastbourne-Herald-and-Gazette

3 Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews

4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.