A community group is urging dog owners to be on their guard after a dog needed medical treatment when it ate bread laced with poison in an Eastbourne park.
The Friends of Manor Gardens and Gildredge Park said today it had received a report that poisoned bread has been left in Manor Gardens and one dog has received treatment for this.
A spokesperson said, “Please take care your dogs don’t eat what they find. The council has been informed.”
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.