Curzon Cinema Eastbourne SUS-190411-160445001

PICTURES: Curzon Cinema through the years

With the news that the Curzon Cinema in Eastbourne will potentially close next year, Steve Tester – the son of former manager Charles Tester – has provided us some with wonderful photographs of the building from years goneby.

The Curzon opened its doors as the Picturedrome in December 1920 and became the Curzon in 1966.

SUS-190411-160435001
SUS-190411-160435001
Buy a Photo
SUS-190411-160315001
SUS-190411-160315001
Buy a Photo
SUS-190411-160303001
SUS-190411-160303001
Buy a Photo
SUS-190411-160244001
SUS-190411-160244001
Buy a Photo
View more