Gold for Mottershead in Bay View stableford
Chris Mottershead took the gold medal, with 35 Stableford points at the Bay View monthly stableford.
The other medallists were decided only on countback, as both finished just one point behind, on 34. The silver went to Tony Morris, while Peter Renouf took the bronze.
Countback again had to be employed to separate the top two in a Stableford competition over a single Bay View round. Jim Hennessey came out on top, ahead of Phil Erridge, after both had secured 15 points.
Also among the honours was Les Dervish, who recorded the best gross score over 18 holes with 71. Alan Stevens was nearest the pin.
- Top doctors at DGH claim paediatric service is unsafe
- Workers trapped after wall collapses in Eastbourne
- Fire crews in exercise at Langney Shopping Centre
- BREAKING NEWS: Former vicar Rideout found guilty of child sex abuse
- BREAKING NEWS: Rideout sentenced to 10 years in jail for ‘systematic’ child abuse
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Eastbourne
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West