EASTBOURNE Arndale Centre and the Eastbourne Herald are offering two lucky families the chance to win an unforgettable Christmas trip to the magical LaplandUK.
The award-winning magical Christmas experience gives youngsters all the fun of Father Christmas’ arctic homeland at the beautiful Bewl Water Estate, near Tunbridge Wells in Kent.
The Arndale Centre is giving two families the chance to win a family ticket for a visit on the weekend of December 10 and 11 when the elves will be busy making toys for Father Christmas as he prepares for Christmas Eve.
There will be lots to do while you’re in this snowy magic land. There’s decorating gingerbread in Mother Christmas’ kitchen and ‘ice-skating’ to try. You will meet husky dogs, see reindeer, and send a postcard from Father Christmas’ working North Pole Post Office, and meet the mystical Sami people. A personalised visit to Father Christmas himself in his snowy forest home completes this unique day.
Eastbourne Arndale Centre manager Bill Plumridge said, “Christmas is such a special time for families and we are thrilled to link up with the Eastbourne Herald to offer this fantastic prize to two families. It will be a really magical start to Christmas for the lucky winners.”
The closing date for entries is Monday November 28 2011 so make sure you don’t miss out.
Please do note that the times for the visits, Saturday December 10 at 2.30pm, and Sunday December 11, at 2.30pm, cannot be changed. One family will be chosen for each day and the prize does not include transfer to and from LaplandUK.
How to enter:
Simply answer the following question and email or send the answer on a postcard with your name, address, phone number or e-mail address to Lapland competition, Eastbourne Herald, Berkeley House, 26 Gildredge Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4SA, or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question: What are the two types of animal you will meet at LaplandUK?
LaplandUK Terms and
1.The closing date for entries is Monday November 28 2011.
2. The two winning entries will be chosen at random from those that have answered the question correctly after the closing date.
3. Prize: The prize includes two family tickets to LaplandUK for Saturday December 10 (2.30pm) and Sunday December 11 (2.30pm). Dates and time slots are not transferable. A family ticket is for four people and must include two children (up to and including age 16).
4. Prior to the visit, the winners will be required to provide information about the children in the party for their visit to Father Christmas.
5.There is no cash alternative. The prize does not include transport to or from LaplandUK.
6. Notification: The winner will be notified by telephone or email within three days of the closing date. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted by email or telephone we reserve the right to draw a substitute winner and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
7. Only one entry per person. Multiple or repeat entries will be rejected. No purchase necessary.
8. The Eastbourne Herald reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winner before the prize is awarded. Entrants providing incorrect, inaccurate or fraudulent information will be disqualified and any prize awarded may be forfeited.
9. The editor’s decision is final.