The following planning applications have been received by Wealden District Council:
• High Barn, High Barn Road, Upper Dicker - replace existing double garage with double garage, garden room and room over.
• 16 Hedley Way - conservatory to the rear of the property.
• Quintin Medical Centre - extension to flat roof, dormer window on north roof slope.
• 22 The Holt - single-storey rear extension.
• 17 Sunningdale Close - reduce one oak tree and two ash tree by 30 per cent within tree preservation order no 65, 1991.
• 4 Shawpits Cottages, Mill Lane - ground floor extension to enlarge lounge and kitchen and to provide new utility room.
• Land adjacent to Alphington House, The Drive - construction of two four bedroom detached houses with detached garages.
• Coincy, Pebble Road, Pevensey Bay - roof conversion, first floor side extension and single-storey front extension with dormer to front and roof extension to rear.
• Hyperion House, Hyperion Avenue - clad part of the external elevation using external wall insulation with rendered finish over.
• Selmeston Service Station, Lewes road - installation of an electric vehicle rapid charger (1.86M).
• Lower Mays Farm Bungalow, The Street - residential use of a bungalow not subject to any agricultural restrictions.
• Fairfields Farm, Eastbourne Road - use for B8 purposes for the storage of up to 110 caravans.
• Farthings, St John’s Drive - single-storey extension at rear and conversion of garage.
WILLINGDON AND JEVINGTON
• 53 Huggetts Lane - first floor extension to the rear and associated alterations.
• 11 The Hoo, Church Street - removal of a non-structural wall between kitchen, dining room and hall.
•51 Gorringe Valley Road - single-storey extension to the rear and installation of French doors wiht a Juliet balcony to the rear dormer.
• 60 Seven Sisters Road - build a fence around the curtilage.