The following planning applications have been received by Wealden District Council:
•Tourism unit, Deanland Farm, Deanland Road, Golden Cross - change of use of tourism unit to class C3 dwelling.
• Oakfield Farm, Golden Cross - change of use of old brick built milking parlour to two bedroom dwelling.
• Ersham Farm, Ersham Road - demolition of timber sheds and barns.
• 30/34 North Street - single storey extension at rear.
• 181 South Road - division of a two bedroom cottage into two one bedroom cottages.
•17 Harebeating Drive - rear extension.
• St Denys/52 Bramble Drive, Western Road - crown lift by removing two low limbs overhanging 52 Bramble Drive within tree preservation order (Hailsham) number 5, 1992.
• 2 Coast Road, Pevensey Bay - change of use from newsagents with owner’s accommodation to two one bedroom flats on ground floor with one two bedroom flat over.
• Channelside, The Promenade, Pevensey Bay - retrospective application for a replacement summerhouse.
• Swa Yard, Coast Road, Pevensey Bay - variation of condition 22 of WD/2002/2501/F (garage accommodation).
• The Barn, Boreham Hill, Boreham Street, Hailsham - small single storey side extension, small single storey front garage extension and an infill extension to the rar of the main house.
WILLINGDON AND JEVINGTON
•128 Seven Sisters Road, Willingdon - relocate the fence in rear garden at one side to the edge of the boundary of the property/garden, keep to similar materials and structure.
• Maytree Cottage, Wannock Road, Polegate - removal of condition 3 of WD/2002/1341/F - construct double garage at front and extension at rear.
• 72 Church Street, Willingdon - single storey rear extension.