The following planning applications have been received by planning officers at Wealden District Council:
• Creative Curtains, 9 North Street - proposed two-storey rear extension.
• Galleons, Arlington Road East - construction of replacement single-storey extension to the rear elevation.
• Amberstone Hospital, Featherbed Lane, Carters Corner, Hailsham - proposed three metre high security fencing within part of the rear garden.
• Land adjacent to 31 New Road - proposed two new build semi-detached houses.
• Larkspur Cottage, 1 Park Road - demolition of existing concrete garage and replacement timber framed garage and workshop.
• 8 Chestnut Lodge, West End - alterations to separate existing property into two dwellings.
•32 Westham Drive, Pevensey Bay - retrospective application for an extension to the front of the house to extend front bedroom and to make front entrance door and hall.
• 328 Coast Road, Pevensey Bay - replacement beach chalet and garage.
• Hankham CP School, Hankham Street, Hankham - single storey kitchen and new vehicular delivery entrance to south east including provision of two parking bays and an extension to the staff car park.
• Upper Standard Cottage, Rattle Road - ground floor front and rear extension. New roof incorporating two bedrooms to first floor.
• 123 Rattle Road - conversion of garage to study.
WILLINGDON AND JEVINGTON
• 24 Summerlands Road - proposed conversion of conservatory to flat roof with lantern front and installation of multi fuel burner.
• 3 The Triangle - proposed flat enlargement.
• 8 Wannock Lane, Lower Willingdon -proposed single-storey extension to rear elevation and associated alterations.