Phone charger explodes at Eastbourne home

Fire and Rescue news.

Fire and Rescue news.

1
Have your say

Firefighters were called to suspected electrical fire this morning (April 6) after a phone charger exploded at a home in Eastbourne.

A crew from Eastbourne fire station were called to a property in Broomfield Street at around 12.24am after homeowners reported a possible electrical fire in a plug socket.

On arrival crews confirmed a phone charger had exploded but no further action was required.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display

3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.