DCSIMG

VIDEO: Fire at Birling Gap

Waiting for Video...
 

Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze at Birling Gap on Sunday evening.

The fire broke out at the popular beauty spot at around 8.15pm on Sunday, June 22 and started after a barbecue was left unattended.

A wooden box was engulfed in flames, which looked to be spreading to the toilets nearby as smoke started to pour from the building’s windows.

Thankfully, crews from the East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service arrived just in time to tackle the blaze before it caused any further damage to the public toilets.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page