DCSIMG

Evacuation after electrical sparks in Hampden Park home

FIRE fighters were called to Hampden Park last night (Monday) after residents saw electrical sparks in their homes.

The crews were called to Kingston Road at around 9.30pm.

The alarm was raised when Lianne Carson saw sparks flying in her kitchen and from a cupboard in the semi-detached house. Lianne and her neighbour were evacuated from their homes for safety reasons.

Read the full story in Friday’s Herald.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page