Thieves target Eastbourne hair salon
A HAIRDRESSER’S in Eastbourne was broken into this week.
Thieves hit the EB UK salon in Station Parade at around 10pm on Monday night and pinched a stash of hair products.
Police say three people were seen leaving the scene and officers said they were two men and a woman, all said to be in their late teens to early twenties.
Anyone who saw anything or who has been offered cheap hair products should call Sussex Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111.
- Workers trapped after wall collapses in Eastbourne
- Top doctors at DGH claim paediatric service is unsafe
- Fire crews in exercise at Langney Shopping Centre
- BREAKING NEWS: Former vicar Rideout found guilty of child sex abuse
- BREAKING NEWS: Rideout sentenced to 10 years in jail for ‘systematic’ child abuse
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Eastbourne
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West