Sun shines for Airbourne
THE MIST cleared as thousands of visitors headed to Eastbourne seafront today (Friday) for Airbourne.
The spectacular show was slightly marred on Thursday due to the weather, however, spectators were able to enjoy several aircraft taking to the skies on the second day of the annual event.
The sun shone as the Breitling Wingwalkers and Red Bull Matadors flew above the town.
The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight took to the skies at around 3pm and there is more fun planned for the next two days.
The Vulcan is set to be one of the highlights of tomorrow’s (Saturday) line-up, which also includes the B-17 Flying Fortress.
- Top doctors at DGH claim paediatric service is unsafe
- Workers trapped after wall collapses in Eastbourne
- Fire crews in exercise at Langney Shopping Centre
- BREAKING NEWS: Former vicar Rideout found guilty of child sex abuse
- BREAKING NEWS: Rideout sentenced to 10 years in jail for ‘systematic’ child abuse
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Eastbourne
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West