New St Wilfrid’s Hospice is taking shape
This aerial view photograph shows the progress on the new St Wilfrid’s Hospice site in Broadwater Way.
The ‘skycam’ image was released this week and shows work on the new 20 bedroom purpose built facility.
It is now possible to see the two storey building at one end and the in-patient unit surrounding the courtyard garden at the other.
The Herald will soon be treated to another behind the scenes tour of the new hospice to see how it is taking shape.
Keep a look out for interior photographs of the multi-million pound project soon.
- Top doctors at DGH claim paediatric service is unsafe
- Workers trapped after wall collapses in Eastbourne
- Fire crews in exercise at Langney Shopping Centre
- BREAKING NEWS: Former vicar Rideout found guilty of child sex abuse
- BREAKING NEWS: Rideout sentenced to 10 years in jail for ‘systematic’ child abuse
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Eastbourne
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West