Why can’t dog owners clear up the mess?
DOG faeces on the beach at Pevensey Bay
If you go down to the beach today you’re in for a shock, not a surprise.
At Pevensey Bay they take no care to the display that we do not wish our beach to be covered in dog faeces. And any chance of a teddy bear’s picnic or anyone’s picnic is gone.
Children can’t run freely, children can’t dig freely.
Why? Because a few selfish people do not clean up after their dogs.
Shame on those who have spoiled the beach and major shame on those who don’t protect our right to clean beaches.
- Top doctors at DGH claim paediatric service is unsafe
- Workers trapped after wall collapses in Eastbourne
- Fire crews in exercise at Langney Shopping Centre
- BREAKING NEWS: Former vicar Rideout found guilty of child sex abuse
- BREAKING NEWS: Rideout sentenced to 10 years in jail for ‘systematic’ child abuse
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Eastbourne
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West