This site is clearly unsuitable for houses
REGARDING the Kings Drive story, I am writing to make very clear I am very strongly opposed to the building of houses on this corner plot of land near to the hospital.
For one thing, I think it a completely unsuitable site for houses, being busy, noisy, right on the roundabout on Cross Levels Way and altogether not a pleasant place to live.
I am of the opinion that Eastbourne Borough Council was absolutely wrong to designate this land for housing and that it should be retained as agricultural land.
I believe, therefore, that the designation should be removed by the council and sold without planning permission for housing.
Miss M P HAMILTON
- Workers trapped after wall collapses in Eastbourne
- Top doctors at DGH claim paediatric service is unsafe
- Fire crews in exercise at Langney Shopping Centre
- BREAKING NEWS: Former vicar Rideout found guilty of child sex abuse
- BREAKING NEWS: Rideout sentenced to 10 years in jail for ‘systematic’ child abuse
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Eastbourne
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West