Crocodile tears from our MP?
I THINK that Stephen Lloyd MP is being rather disingenuous by shedding crocodile tears over the reported cut-backs at the DGH (Herald, May 18).
He should remember that it is the government, of which he is a member, that is responsible for the devastation of the National Health Service.
Did Mr Lloyd vote against the Health Bill when it passed through parliament? I don’t think so.
Mr Lloyd is quoted as saying ‘I shall raise these issues with the health minister’.
Does he think that Mr Lansley cares a fig about what happens in Eastbourne? After all it is a Liberal Democrat constituency!
- Workers trapped after wall collapses in Eastbourne
- Top doctors at DGH claim paediatric service is unsafe
- Fire crews in exercise at Langney Shopping Centre
- BREAKING NEWS: Former vicar Rideout found guilty of child sex abuse
- BREAKING NEWS: Rideout sentenced to 10 years in jail for ‘systematic’ child abuse
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Eastbourne
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West