The following planning applications have been received by Wealden District Council:
Station Farm, Station Road - demolition of existing buildings on site and the creation of a new residential development of 11 units together with a doctors’ surgery and shop space.
• 55 Woodpecker Drive - replacement of close boarded post and rail fence with green steel/zinc vertical boarding to public footpath on north elevation.
• 62 Ersham Road - form pitched roof over bay window.
• Perrylands Farm, Hackhurst Lane, Lower Dicker - conversion of two existing agricultural buildings to form one two bedroom house and one three bedroom house.
• Coopers Croft Nursery, New Road - removal of existing polytunnel and partial change of use of nursery land to allow for storage of 15 caravan units.
• Little Cophall Stables, Hailsham Road, A22 - new dwelling (amendment to WD/1998/2423/O and WD/1999/2069/RM).