The usual congestion trouble spots and roadworks continue to cause problems for motorists this morning (friday).
Roadworks have been taking place in the town during the week including temporary traffic lights and electricity work on St Philip’s Avenue in Eastbourne near the Harding Avenue junction, stop-go boards and roadworks on Pashley Road at the Summerdown Road junction, temporary traffic lights and roadworks on Cavendish Place in at, the Langney Road junction, temporary traffic lights and roadworks on Tutts Barn Lane at the Gorringe Road junction and stop-go boards and roadworks on Marshall Road in Eastbourne near the Lottbridge Drove junction.
In addition, there have been stop-go boards and roadworks on Pulborough Avenue in Hampden Park at the Brodrick Road junction and Ggas main work and temporary traffic lights on Enys Road at the Carew Road junction.
Motorists can expect to face delays at the usual congested spots around the town.
Weatherwise, it will be a sunny and very warm day in the south.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!