Firefighters called to Eastbourne kitchen fire

Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to reports of a kitchen fire in Eastbourne last night (October 28).

Two crews from Eastbourne fire station attended the call on Ramsay Way at around 9.07pm.

On arrival, firefighters found a cooker had overheated and started the fire.

The fire had been extinguished before crews arrived but a home safety visit at the property.

For more information about arranging a free safety visit call 0800 177 7069 or visit the fire service’s website.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display

3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.