Firefighters were called to a blaze in an Eastbourne home yesterday (Wednesday, November 9).
Around 4.45pm two fire engines were sent to a house on Bexhill Road to put out an oven pan fire.
The fire was out on arrival, and a fan was used to clear the smoke.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.