Firefighters were called after a fire in a chimney at a house in Southdown Avenue last night (Monday).
The call was received at 5.30pm and when fire crews arrived, the fire had been put out.
* Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1 Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk
2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ Eastbourne-Herald-and-Gazette
3 Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.