Electric cigarette starts Hailsham house fire

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

An electric cigarette started a fire at a house in Hailsham late last night (Friday, October 16).

Firefighters were called to the address in London Road at around 11.45pm.

A spokesman for East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said the fire, which was accidental, started in the bedroom and was out by the time firefighters arrived, so no action was needed.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage

2) Like our Facebook page

3) Follow us on Twitter

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

Always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.