It may have been too cloudy for a decent view of the rare sight of Venus and Jupiter in junction last night (June 30), but the clouds rolling in at sunset did give the town’s photographers a chance to snap a spectacular sunset.
Judd Hinchcliffe took a photo of the sunset in Seaside.
Regular Herald contributor David Ford took a shot of the rays of the setting sun over the Langney Levels, while Jill Barsley snapped the third sunset with her Nikon D3200.
Have you got a stunning photo of a sunset over the town? Or did you manage to capture a shot of Venus and Jupiter as the clouds parted?
Email a jpeg to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.