Child trapped in garden chair released by Eastbourne firefighters

Fire and Rescue news.

Fire and Rescue news.

0
Have your say

Emergency services were called to an Eastbourne home, after a three-year-old’s foot was trapped in a garden chair.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said it was called to Susans Road at 11.14am this morning (July 6), after reports a child was trapped.

Fire officers released the youngster just after 11.30am.

Paramedics were called as a precaution.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display

3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it