Candle causes fire at house in Wannock

Fire
Fire
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called after a candle sparked a fire at a house in Wannock Gardens last night (Tuesday).

Crews went to the house at 11.31pm after curtains caught fire from the naked flame of the candle.

The fire was in a small bedroom at the property.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said an ambulance was called for a woman suffering from extreme shock.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1 Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk

2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ Eastbourne-Herald-and-Gazette

3 Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews

4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.